Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
SRWF-1E28 series modules can be used for the following applications:
Key Features of SRWF-1E28 Low Power Data RF Module
SRWF-1E28 is low power wireless data transceiver modules. It can be used for any standard or nonstandard user protocol. Below are SRWF-1E28 main features:
1. Transmitting power: 500mW (915MHz)
2. High anti-interference and low BER (Bit Error Rate)
Based on GFSK/FSK modulation, the high-efficiency forward error correction channel encoding technology is used to enhance data’s resistance to both burst interference and random interference
3. Multi-Channel and channel selection available
Channel can be configured by both hardware and software. The default is by hardware. The user can configure 16 channels by hardware or 32 channels by software which meet the multiple communication combination modes.
4. Two interface modes: TTL and RS-485
5. Serial port baud rate configuration by software
Baud rate set to below value by software: 1200/2400/4800/9600/14400/19200/38400/57600 bps
6. Serial port data format definition
Serial port data format can be configured by both hardware and software, the default is by hardware; it support eight bit data(8N1,7E1,7O1 and so on) and nine bit data(9N1, 8E1,8O1 and so on) and the default is nine bit data.
7. Capable of transmitting data frame with unlimited length for more flexible programming for users
8. High integration and high reliability
Single chip radio - frequency integrated circuit and single chip MCU are used for less peripheral circuits, high reliability, and low false bit rate.
9. The user can also choose any antenna to match the modules (see note below)
10. Long transmitting distance with stable and reliable communication
11. Communication mode: semi duplex
The default antenna included in the module is AT-24 model. All other antennas will have an MOQ of 50pcs. Please refer to SRWF-1E28 datasheet for antenna details.
For easy connection to a PC USB port, check out the FTDI USB to Serial TTL converter cable or PCB in the Related Products box on this webpage.
Other Sunray ISM Band RF Modules
For more details about other Sunray modules or if you have custom requirements (e.g. different frequency or higher power transmission levels), please send us an email at email@example.com
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.