The perfect way to get started with Sigfox, the Thinxtra devkit Xkit boasts a full suite of features and accessories to empower anyone to set up an IoT solution, even with very little hardware experience. Perfect for start-ups, design houses, universities and schools, the kit has everything you need to hit the ground running using the globally available Sigfox network.
Using Wisol module (WSSFM10), pin-to-pin compatible for each region:
- RCZ1- Europe -XKIT1
- RCZ2- USA/Mexico/Brazil - XKIT2
- RCZ4- Australia/New Zealand/South East Asia/Rest of South America - XKIT4
IMPORTANT NOTE- IF YOU BUY HERE YOU WILL BE GETTING XKIT4. If you plan to use in another region please contact us for availability
- Offer worldwide reach with one devkit (but 3 versions)
- One hardware layout (reduce costs)
- Firmware independent from the Sigfox zones (simplicity)
- Same support and teaching whatever the zone
Included In the box:
- Thinxtra Shield (with embedded on board: temperature, pressure, light, shock and 3D accelerometer sensors, 2 LEDs and 1 push button)
- Arduino Uno R3 board clone (already plugged in the shield)
- External male sma Antenna 8.5cm for best connectivity. Antenna connector on the pcb has female SMA so reversed to LoRa and many antennas.
- USB cable (to plug to a Raspberry Pi or PC or use to re-flash the Arduino board)
- Battery Holder (so kit works independently of any computer)
- 1-year connectivity on Sigfox global network
MULTI HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
Thinxtra Xkit4 devkit supports multiple hardware development platforms
– for non-technical or experts – to allow discovery and development.
The Thinxtra shield can be used with:
- Arduino Uno R3 board or equivalent (included)
- ST Microelectronics Nucleo development board
- Freescale development board
The Thinxtra shield, using its USB port, can also be plugged into:
- Raspberry Pi
- PC Computer
- Mac Computer (for latest Mac OS X Sierra 10.12, please load drivers here)
Opportunity for Device Makers to promote Sigfox connectivity and to build a quick proof-of-concept.
Thinxtra offers its all-inclusive solution at an affordable price:
Thinxtra intends to provide these communities useful libraries and tutorials (youtube, tech blogs), so they can learn from it and then self-support.
Thinxtra Xkit devkit supports the 3 most common development platforms:
Thinxtra provides tutorials to demonstrate full “end-to-end” solution in partnership with: